Friday, November 20, 2015

November 20, 2015

Happy Friday!!!
   
       I want to start by telling you all how proud I am of you for bringing in food for the Thanksgiving Basket to help a family in our area have a great Thanksgiving. Next I want to tell Ella, Hailey, Stella, Kaitlyn and Nolan what a great job they did in Mulan Jr.!! You should be very proud of yourselves!!

     So, I sent home your Explorer Research Packets today!!!! You have done a great job finding some important information about your explorers. Some of you still have some more work to do. I'm sending these packets home this weekend in case you would like to do a little research. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring these back on Monday. We will be continuing our research on Monday and Tuesday. What ever research you still need, I'll ask that you finish it up during Thanksgiving break. When we return from Thanksgiving break we will be working on our rough drafts for our posters. The following week, you will be doing your final draft at home. Your final Explorer Project is due on December 11th.

     I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment