Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Welcome to 5 Jenkins!!

Welcome to our Class Website and 5th Grade!!

School Supply List
·      12 #2 pencils or 3-4 mechanical pencils and replacement lead
·      Pencil box or bag
·      Extra cap erasers
·      Pens (no black ink please, it’s too close to pencil for correcting and editing)
·      2-inch three ring binder
·      5 pocket dividers for each academic subject
·      3- Single subject notebooks
·      Lined, 3 hole punched paper
·      3 hole punched folder (heavy duty for homework)
·      Post-it Notes (3x3 size or smaller) & Flags or Page Markers
·      Highlighter(s)
·      2-3 fine point Sharpies
·      3-4 dry erase markers
·      Hand held (quiet) pencil sharpener
·      A sock to be used as a white board eraser


Art Supplies (These will be kept in your cubbies!)

·      Crayons or Colored pencils
·      Markers
·      Scissors
·      2-4 glue sticks


Classroom Consumables Donations-We may ask for more of each as the year wears on.
·      Purell
·      Tissues
·      Table wipes (like Clorox)

Additional Items to Think About:
·      Reusable water bottle with water-tight cap
  
(You’ll only need ONE each of the supplies to be kept at school. I suggest having a storage place at home for the rest that you can access when you need a replacement!)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Paul Keeler I just got back from Lake Winnipesaukee. One book I read this summer was " I Survived the Joplin Tornado". I am in part two of "I Funny TV" I just started " Alexander Hamilton". I will be testing for my black belt in Tae Kwon Do in October. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Lia Joseph this summer I spent it in upstate New York with my grandparents. I read "The Island Of The Blue Dolphins","Dear Dumb Diary #9","The Little Prince","The Scarlet Stockings Spy", and I started "The One and Only Ivan", "Ms.Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children" and I Got a book called "Return to The Isle Of The Lost" which is the sequel to "The Isle Of The Lost"

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is Alex. (FYI I am a girl.) I can not wait for school! over the summer I had art art and karate camp. I have been reading some books calld "ellie's story" and "my secret guide to paris" I can not wait to meet new students and a new teacher. (I am in this class and I am a new kid) see you on Monday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Esme'. I am so looking forward to meeting you! I love theater. I was in two shows this past summer,including School Of Rock and Oliver. Other than theater this summer I went to Pennsylvania and saw some historic sights. By the way I love history. Two of the books I have read this summer are "The Enchanted Charms" and "Matilda".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Ryan. This summer I got to explore a lot of new places with my mom an sister. We went to the Mystic CT Aquarium, polar caves, lost river gorge, and we went camping. Some books I read were "ghostbusters", "wings of fire", Unwanted Island of dragons", "zodiac legends" book one, and "game night" minecraft series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! My name is Jackson.This summer I went to Camp Lincoln for three weeks.I also went to California for two weeks to visit my family.A book I read is "Harry Potter and the cursed child". I have also been reading the "Calvin and Hobbs" books I got for my birthday. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete