Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

    We had such a great 1st week of school! I'm looking forward to a great year. This week was filled with lots of get to know you activities. Today we did two activities that helped us see what works and doesn't work when we are doing group work or partner work. The kids did a great job!
    I sent home our first project of the year today! I am asking the kids to create a "Me Box" that is filled with objects that represent themselves. This project is due next Friday. I also sent a notice home about Time For Kids Magazine for the kids, please look for that. If there are any questions I can be reached at ejenkins@sau16.org.
     I hope you all have a great weekend and I look forward to the rest of the school year!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment