Thursday, August 16, 2018

Welcome to 5th Grade!

Welcome to our Class Website and 5th Grade!!

Happy End of Summer Vacation!     This year we will have tables instead of desks, so our back to school supply list will be a little different. The plan is that we will share supplies with our tablemates! So the things on our list will be shared with everyone in the class, except for a few things.

Classroom Shared Supplies

  • #2 pencils
  • Extra cap erasers
  • Red pens
  • Blue pens (no black ink please, it’s too close to pencil for correcting and editing)
  • Lined, 3 hole punched paper
  • Post-it Notes (3x3 size or smaller) & Flags or Page Markers (We use these a TON!! So a refill during the year would be awesome!!)
  • Highlighters
  • 3-4 dry erase markers
  • 2-3 fine point Sharpies

Art Supplies to Be Shared
  • Crayons or Colored pencils
  • Markers
  • Scissors
  • Glue Sticks

Things for Yourself That You Won't be Sharing
  • 1-1.5 -inch three ring binder
  • 5 pocket dividers for each academic subject
  • 5- subject notebook (Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts/Writing)
  • 3 hole punched folder (heavy duty for homework)

Classroom Consumables Donations-We may ask for more of each as the year wears on.
  • Purell
  • Tissues
  • Table wipes (like Clorox)

Additional Items to Think About
  • Reusable water bottle with water-tight cap

As the school year approaches I will be getting things ready for our classroom! I can't wait to meet you all. Please respond below and introduce yourself! See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. My name is Logan. I like art and books i like candy and my best friend is Griffen my favorite book is percy jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms. Jenkins, My name is Griffin. My best friend is Logan. My favorite book series is Five Nights at Freddy's. I love to write and read and do stop motion videos. I hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms. Jenkins, my name is Shane Winter. My favorite sport is football and my favorite thing to do is be active outside or in. My favorite book series is "Big Nate" I look forward to seeing you.
    Sincerely , Shane

    ReplyDelete